Thursday, May 27, 2010

Winner of my Blog contest

Hanna had her hand at it once again, and drew the Winner of the comfort goodies. She wiggled her hand around in the hat and pulled out... Drum Roll Please..

Celestina Marie Designs Boutique, on Make Mine Pink
http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/celestina-marie-designs.aspx. She is a new member to Make Mine Pink so lets make her feel Welcome and go visit her store and blog. Celestina your comfort box is on its way. Hanna and I want to be the first ones to say Congrat's on winning.

http://larearose.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kath, I am so excited to be the winner. How fun and thank you so much to Hanna for wiggling her hand around in the hat and pulling out my name. I am just thrilled.

    Thank you also for the sweet comments as a new MMP little Pink Boutique owner. You and so many others have really made me feel welcome and I look forward to this new direction.

    Thanks again so much.
    Big Texas Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete