1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I have two sites I have been watching on T.V. that I always tell myself that If I had money I would give to and its St. Jude's Children's research Hospital and the other one is the one on T.V. that they have children with their lips messed up and they operate and fix them like new. I think it's called Project Smile. It pulls at my heart every time I see it on T.V.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
If I have lots to do in the house, I think they are a pain. If I have things caught up then it can be fun. LOL
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I always wanted to be able to sing well. I have always envied the people in church standing on stage singing so beautifully and I would love to do that. But, when I was a teenager I wanted to play the drums. I wanted to be a girl drummer. I never ever got them for Christmas when I asked and the faze went away in 3 years.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Celebrity junkie. But, not the enquirer paper type junky. I do like the news as well.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I rarely drink at all but, when I do its always the same White Russian which is vodka and Kahlua with half and half and lots of ice. I used to love Pina Colada's when I was younger. When I am stressed out I do always say the remark " I need a drink ? even though I don't act on it. I like the meaning behind it. LOL