1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
I think a cook would be the funnest thing for me. I love watching the cooking shows, that or a designer of homes.
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Oh for sure the BEACH the more I think about it. I would sit on a chair everynight and morning and watch the waves. It would be really relaxing.
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
My daughters name is Ronda because her dads name is Ron, our son was named by my ex and he named him Jesse James. I agreed as long as I could call him J.J. and it never stuck with anyone in the family. LOL
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
Shopping through antique stores.
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Straightened.. Well right now its a mess with family staying here in our 2 bedroom home. I am taking pictures of baskets full of coffee and stuff to put on my store and they are everywhere. Good thing my husband is working a lot this week or he'd be going crazy with the mess.