Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 year old nephew's Birthday Party











This day couldn't of turned out better for my nephew's Party. He was so Happy at each present he opened. No matter if it was shoes or trucks.
He had so much fun with the balloon balls. The cake was delicious and it was so hot out. When you don't have rain at an outdoor function around here, everyone's HAPPY.
We start the day off with a picture of my granddaughter Hanna, then is my sister Jan holding my niece Ari , My niece Melissa with my Mom, my sister Sandi with her step-son, and my niece Jamie, then we have the Birthday boy Issac. My other nephew Caiden in the striped shirt fell on the deck that day and almost split his head wide open. It was a bad hit, but he only got a bump. The things kids can take is so amazing. If it was one of us we would of been in the ambulance. LOL

4 comments:

  1. it looks like and amazing day...how are you Kathy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your nephew had a great day! Can't believe how big Hannah is getting, wow! So nice the whole family was able to get together.
    Hugs
    Pat
    Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
    www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, What a fun day for all. Looks like your nephew enjoyed himself. What a cutie.

    I posted your giveaway. Thank you again for all the gifts. I love them.

    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone had a great time! Kid's birthdays are so much fun!

    Vera
    Olivia Paige

    ReplyDelete