Saturday, January 23, 2010

LiL Bit Me * LiL Bit You

New Year, New Blog Name, Same Family and Friends....

I have to apologize to my friends and family for not being with you for a while. I have been having some back problems and have been out of touch with my blog and my store. However, I am healing slowly and want to get back in the game.

It is a new year so I have set new goals to meet and new things to talk about. I am designing new creations which I have a passion for. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun with you and sharing our lives.

I am hoping you will enjoy coming to my blog to see what is happening in my life. I would love it if you leave me comments and tell me about yourself as well.
Click to follow my new blog, and keep in touch.

This is a Blog about my Life. It is a Crazy life sometimes, but it is My Life. I want this to be Your Blog as well. So, let me know how you are doing and what is new in your life when you stop by.
If you have new products you want other readers to check out, then leave your web address in your message as well.
I will be having blog contests throughout the year and if you are having a contest on your blog let us know that too, feel free to talk about it on here.
I am looking forward to meeting you and reading about your life as well.
Blogs can be such a fun outlet and with all the things going on right now in the world. I feel we all need a place where we can crack up, say hello, share a recipe, and talk.

I would love to become the place for you to come and share your life, laughs and loves.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, I am glad you are back and feeling better!
    I am excited for you and will be watching your blog to see what is going on in your crazy life!

    hugs sassy gail - www.thesassybeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design!

    Lisa
    Pale Pink And Roses
    http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath',
    Your new blog is very pretty...and I really like the name! Glad you are feeling better!

    Shannon
    Shabby Shan's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath,,, I love the new look. Its fabulous! I am hoping you are feeling better. Have a great week and happy creating. I will be back! Hugs, gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath,

    I love the new blog and especially the name.

    Lynn
    http://www.tresbelleboutique.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath!

    So wonderful. I love your new look, it's so pretty! Thanks for visiting me! By the way, I have no daughters or GDs, I just make the miniatures because I love them....
    Have a wonderful week, hope you're feeling better. I'll come back to visit soon..

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling better. Your blog looks wonderful! Thanks for the comments on my Sherlock Holmes post. Hope you are having a great week! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kath,

    Love your blog! Very pretty. I'm also gad you are feeling better. Thanks a million for stopping by my blog to leave a comment. I appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful day today,
    xxoo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete