Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Swap Box



I decided to join a Valentine Shop box exchange for the first time off of http://www.treasuredheirlooms.com/ It was so fun picking things out for my partner. I couldn't find a Valentine Box, so I decided to make and decorate a box.

I had Cindy from Angel Heart Designs http:angelheartdesigns.blogspot.com. Go to her store and see all the lovely things she is making. Lots of new surprises. I was so excited when I saw that my partner was her. We have talked on the phone a few times, but now it was fun asking her little things what she likes to get to know her better.

This is what she send me and it was all wrapped up pretty just like it was Christmas. I got to unwrap each item with different tissue paper and little bags they came in also. I was in shock when I saw every thing she had gotten me. Take a look and you can see why. You can not see all of the things well and I apologize so, I will tell you everything that came in them. First I opened the large box and saw the pink tissue paper. Loved it... Then I saw the bags and boxes full of gorgeous things. I got a handmade ceramic soap dish that says Bonjour on it that I loved on her site, some green ribbon with roses on it, silver ribbon, Heart Stickers, ceramic roses and teapots and bird fired for me to paint,tin foil in silver and pink, glitter heart shape tablet,lots and lots of buttons, material cut in the shape of hearts in many styles,votive candle, a 5 1/2 x 4 handmade plaque that says Love Love on it to hang in my room,shopping girls sugar-free Berry mints, Large Dove Candy Bar, Heart shaped magnets and one to tie on a package, also one that says ' Always Kiss Me Goodnight which she knows that's my favorite saying, a bar of angel wings soap and a gorgeous Box. Then to top it off a 15.00 Starbucks card. That was one of my favorite things. A girl can;t own enough Starbucks cards to treat herself when shes out and about. THANK YOU so much Cindy. I LOVED everything.
I have tryed everything I knew to get the pictures to be in the order that I opened them, but no such luck. Please scroll way down for comment. I don't know why it went to the bottom of the page. Thank you..
These are all the lucky girls that participated in this swap.
Sheila - Faded But Desired TreasuresMelissa - Piney RoseJanet - Janets Creative PillowsDebbi - The Wicker PatioDeborah - Debs Vintage SoulTrisha - The Brantingham Family Vera - Olivia PaigesGail - The Sassy BeachRhea - Sweet n Shabby RosesSandy - HobbnobbersSarah - My So Called Junky LifeEleanor - A Bit of Pink HeavenJenny - Fated FolliesLinda - Country PickinsJoyce - Scrap for JoyJulie Ann - Kitchen Floor CreationsStephanie - Rose Petals and RustCarol - SongberriesTerri - The Glittered NestLisa - Lisas Craft BoutiqueChastity - One Womens HavenCindy - Angel Heart DesignsTracey - Magical KardzMary - Vintage PatinaJacalyn - RME Bath ProductsMary Jo - Creative Vintage CottageLisa - PupylovLori - Ruffles Ribbons and RosesValarie - Glittery Daze and NightsKaren - Secondhand RoseJayme - Flaming Biscuits On The FarmElyse - Tinkered TreasuresLisa - Pale Pink and RosesShannon - Shabby Shans CottageVivian - Vivs WhimsyKathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit NewStephanie - Crowns and PearlsNancy - Coeur d'Alene GiftsKaren - My Desert CottageTammy - One Frustrated MommaRamona - Samuels Family FrenzyCathy - Treasured HeirloomsPam - Treasures-N-TexturesSherry - Sherrys Rose CottageLaurie - Mermaid Treasures ArtSue - SuzeeezAndrea - Vintage Bella StudioHannah - Ashmore FamilyMeg - Vintage Garden HomeNancy - Its Raining PearlsJosette - My Grammas SoulAngela - Henny Penny and ChickiesMelissa - Abigails Pocatello Cassandra - My Artful AdventuresRenee - Vintage RecreationsLorena - Rose Chic FriendsAmy - Paper Trails LeaverStevie - My Art CanvasJennifer - Jennifers Petal PalaceShirl - Shirls Rose CottageLulu - Coastal Sisters NewsJill - Jill SibbaldCrystal - The Hummingbird CottageHayley - Nesting NotionsNicole - Gibbys GirlBryanna -The Canarys Cupcake

16 comments:

  1. Hey Kath,

    Almost didn't find the comments section!!! lol You know me, a real blog wizard.

    You got some wonderful things from Cindy. I've been visiting blogs for a couple of hours and am just amazed at the creativity and generosity of the swap participants. Can't wait to do it again!

    Hope you have a wonderful Valentine Day, girl friend!!

    BTW, loved the Valentine card!! Thanks so much!

    Vera
    Olivia Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! It was a fun swap and I'm glad I got a chance to visit so many blogs. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What fun this was! I had a blast! Can't wait untill next year to do it again
    Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
    hugs sassy gail www.thesassybeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath,,, I love the curtain too! That is gorgeous! You and Cindy did a great job. I loved seeing everything. I am sorry I didnt get to participate. Hopefully there will be anext time. LOL Have a great week, (()) gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you
    received are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart
    boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps,
    this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
    Oh my gosh, I just clicked on comments and saw the cutest puppy, gotta go back and check her out!
    Have a Happy Valentines Day
    .Blessings to you! Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vera
    Sassy helped me fix it so the comment botton was way at the top now. It was driving me crazy.
    Gail
    I am starting an easter box on my up coming blog. I really hope you join. I missed you.lol
    Shirl
    Yes thats our new puppy. We have had him a week.He is getting used of our hours that we go to bed. Whats so funny he gets up when I do and just lays there until I decide to start moving around.
    Off to see everyones sites. Kath'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely things! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kath

    What a wonderful box filled with lots of goodies. I just love Cindy's roses, they are gorgeous!

    Lisa
    Pale Pink And Roses
    http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a selection of goodies, love surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Kath..This was SO much fun, and everyones goodies are TDF! I'm glad you like all the ribbons, and add ons, heart soap...and all the other stuff. I know you'll have fun!!
    Can't wait to do this again.
    Happy Valentines Day too!
    Cindy:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath,
    Cindy sent you some beautiful goodies! This swap has been so much fun! I love seeing everyone's goodies!

    Shannon
    Shabby Shan's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful and what fun! Who doesn't love a mystery box of goodies... that say I wuv you? Hugs, Tedi
    www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty goodies...It was a fun swap, wasn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, it was such a fun swap! You sure did get some great goodies for Cindy! Please let me know when you have the sign up for the Easter Swap! I would love to be involved!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn
    www.rmeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kath!

    Oh how pretty!Cindy is such a sweetheart. She has the prettiest ceramics around. So glad you had her as a partner and so glad you had fun with the swap. I did too. I had Eleanor of A bit of Heaven and she sent me the most beautiful heart shaped box I have ever seen. Anywya just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you a fantastic day.
    xxoo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pilows

    ReplyDelete